Monday, March 16, 2009

A mini-blog for you...

I will be working insane hours over the next couple of weeks, but I wanted to post a couple of interesting things for entertainment purposes only.

Here is a brand new video from Camera Obscura... new album out April 20th. Hopefully I will be able to get it early, because I'm excited about how awesome it will be.



This next video is totally random, but as promised in my very first blog, it is of the New Jersey Nets senior dance team. Before watching the video, I thought I'd provide you with a snip of a song from a Beastie Boys song, called Boomin' Granny, that proves old chicks can be hot:

"because I saw ya in the checkout line...
Ya dropped your coupons, and you were lookin' fine
Sophisticated, and so mature
I couldn't really care if you're 50, or 74
because I want ya,
and I need ya.
Boomin granny you can be my teacher.
And I could be your pet, bet.
Listen old lady I'm gonna make ya sweat!"

So, as promised, here ladies and gentlemen, is the NJ Nets Senior Dance team, featured on GMA. (yes that is Lil Jon they are dancing to). Follow this link and stare off into space for 30 seconds while they play their commercial, then enjoy. (Sorry to post a link instead of embedding the video but couldn't find an alternate source).

No comments: