Thursday, December 3, 2009

Coming soon...

My 2009 Favorite Songs list!

I'm just finishing the list and sorting according to how much I love each one. Here's a sneak peek at some of the folks making my list:

-Beirut
-Great Lake Swimmers
-Alela Diane
-Taken by Trees
-White Rabbit
-Bibio
-The Big Pink
-Metric
-Akron Family
-Mew
-K-Os
-Temper Trap
-Brown Recluse

If you'd like a copy of the list when it comes out, e-mail your address to me. There will be 100 songs on my list to provide hours of entertainment for you and friends, should you choose to share it. I hope to have a complete playlist posted by the end of the weekend. Unfortunately there is a lot of good music being released these last few weeks of the year, so I'm making last-minute additions.

Hope you all have a great day - I'm off to participate in my company's physical fitness challenge. I just wish an Aggro Crag were involved.

No comments: